Have you ever had one of those days where everyone around you seems to be in a "not so good of a mood?" Well that seems to be what I am hearing a lot of lately. People ask me how I manage to cope....my answer is a very clear and direct one...I just do....I do not personalize what is coming at me nor do I decide to take on 'their' stuff. I listen, calmly reply with my truth and ask for strength and direction if I need more clarity or personal understanding. Most of the time I can sense and feel what is 'really' going on but many have not taken the time to develop that perspective.
So how do you develop your Personal Power to deal with anything that may come your way?
1) What I have noticed is that when you take care of yourself more you are in alignment with your higher self and that brings in answers and patience to see the truth behind any situation
2) When you look after and nourish your body-mind and spirit you are aligned with an open heart to see what would be the wiser thing to say or react with.
3) Be open to seeing others' needs and just know they are the same as you in essence and to push your 'mind' stuff or 'ego' - judgment aside. Ask yourself - how may I help resolve or change this to a more positive outcome?
4) Only think about what you desire most, if you continuously think about what is (that doesn't feel good) or what you do not want - then that is what will be presented to you over and over again until you have learned how to not attract that scenerio again.
5) If you sense that your feelings are not in a positive way....notice what you are thinking - are you thinking about what you desire vs. what you do not desire...
Our Soul speaks to us within our feelings. Our feelings are spawned through our thoughts, always! When it does not feel good then that is a clear indication that we are out of alignment with who we are. So how do we change that? Start to be conscious of every thought, word or action that does not make us feel 'good'. When we follow this for a while - we start to see a different reality. You know what they say...it takes 21 days to make or break a habit....are you ready to start gaining some personal power and direct your thoughts and energy on the path of least resistance?
Love is what IS most important in your life. If you really think about it, it is what we seek, desire to feel and most of all everyone wishes to receive.
Lesson number one: Learn to Love yourself completely! This is the key element to creating more love and prosperity within your life.
Number two: Always love more....centre yourself in daily practices of checking in with yourself and only think about how you wish your day to unfold. Love what is in the core of you also its all around you (pssst...you just have to look for it!)
Number three: See the beauty in everyone. Especially those who are perhaps not so nice to you. They are reflecting emotions that are within them. Separate yourself from your perception and see the underlying motivation for their actions. Forgive and speak kindly in return to yourself and others. xo
From time to time Karen speaks about what she is personally experiencing and how she feels and thinks through life...
All Ascension A Womens Perspective Living In Ascension Being Too Busy Believe You Can Achieve Children Need Our Voice Chose Happiness Dealing With Negative People Emotional Intellegence Energy Healing Everything Is On Purpose Guides Speak In Symbols Guiding Children In The Light Inner Strength Of A Women Law Of Attraction Live Deliberately Love Loving Self Meditation Guidance Mom With Indigo Children Overcoming Difficulities Personal Power Personal Vibration Realize-release-relax Seeing The Light Spirit Speaking Steps To Feeling Good Take The Higher Road The Event Think And Speak Your Truth Throat Chakra Wave Of Flow Wise Women Lessons Of Love Women Women Personal Power Women Shifting You Are Light
Karen Fiorucci 2012-2018 (C)- Beyond Words Wellness - The Conscious Intuitive