Have you ever had one of those days where everyone around you seems to be in a "not so good of a mood?" Well that seems to be what I am hearing a lot of lately. People ask me how I manage to cope....my answer is a very clear and direct one...I just do....I do not personalize what is coming at me nor do I decide to take on 'their' stuff. I listen, calmly reply with my truth and ask for strength and direction if I need more clarity or personal understanding. Most of the time I can sense and feel what is 'really' going on but many have not taken the time to develop that perspective.
So how do you develop your Personal Power to deal with anything that may come your way?
1) What I have noticed is that when you take care of yourself more you are in alignment with your higher self and that brings in answers and patience to see the truth behind any situation
2) When you look after and nourish your body-mind and spirit you are aligned with an open heart to see what would be the wiser thing to say or react with.
3) Be open to seeing others' needs and just know they are the same as you in essence and to push your 'mind' stuff or 'ego' - judgment aside. Ask yourself - how may I help resolve or change this to a more positive outcome?
4) Only think about what you desire most, if you continuously think about what is (that doesn't feel good) or what you do not want - then that is what will be presented to you over and over again until you have learned how to not attract that scenerio again.
5) If you sense that your feelings are not in a positive way....notice what you are thinking - are you thinking about what you desire vs. what you do not desire...
Our Soul speaks to us within our feelings. Our feelings are spawned through our thoughts, always! When it does not feel good then that is a clear indication that we are out of alignment with who we are. So how do we change that? Start to be conscious of every thought, word or action that does not make us feel 'good'. When we follow this for a while - we start to see a different reality. You know what they say...it takes 21 days to make or break a habit....are you ready to start gaining some personal power and direct your thoughts and energy on the path of least resistance?
I am starting to witness a pattern within myself that I find intriguing and humorous at times. I have noticed on several occasions this year that when I am in the flow of honouring who I am and that means being in full alignment in what I say, think and do. It brings me to a space of self realization and inspiration.
When I focus on what is around me and connect my energy into the material or outside world I feel lower in vibration and I could easily allow myself to become immersed in what is at that moment (which could be playing referee with my children, problem solving amongst family members or perceiving a situation less then perfect). I notice my whole body-mind shift within the feeling of not being fully content or satisfied within myself. I am grateful for this awareness because it presents a situation in which I can better myself and my action/reaction. I choose to be within the highest vibration and believe that everything happens for a reason.
This year has been a roller coaster ride of waves and peaks and tiny valleys but I know that within these wonderful situations I am growing, I am so honoured in knowing more great and wonderful daily possibilities will be presented.
So in between feeling like energetically I have been hit with a Mac truck (and having to lye down because I feel ungrounded and very unsettled), or feeling like I am leaving my physical body a lot or finding myself wander off within my thoughts and intuitive hits .... I know how blessed and well I am.
From time to time Karen speaks about what she is personally experiencing and how she feels and thinks through life...
All Ascension A Womens Perspective Living In Ascension Being Too Busy Believe You Can Achieve Children Need Our Voice Chose Happiness Dealing With Negative People Emotional Intellegence Energy Healing Everything Is On Purpose Guides Speak In Symbols Guiding Children In The Light Inner Strength Of A Women Law Of Attraction Live Deliberately Love Loving Self Meditation Guidance Mom With Indigo Children Overcoming Difficulities Personal Power Personal Vibration Realize-release-relax Seeing The Light Self Empowerment Spirit Speaking Steps To Feeling Good Take The Higher Road The Event Think And Speak Your Truth Throat Chakra Wave Of Flow Wise Women Lessons Of Love Women Women Personal Power Women Shifting You Are Light
Karen Fiorucci 2012-2019 (C)- Beyond Words Wellness - The Conscious Intuitive