Empowerment is such a big word lately. It feels as it is. Self reliance, internal power, fortitude and strength that comes from within is in essence the full fruition of personal ambition to be, do and live the way you desire.
I was asked a 4 years ago if I felt powerful. I didn't comprehend exactly what I was being asked. Depending where you sit on your life journey - you could answer that from a few different perspectives.
I felt my answer was, no. I was not within my full power and that was not my goal but it certainly tweaked my curiosity. As I ponder what it would feel like being within myself in a silence of strength and believing I could get what I desired most and it was mine for the taking.
How does one Master their own life? Many would have opinion about that and what it would look and like feel within their own existence I say with confidence that I have stepped into the understanding of Mastering my life. I also have learned that for one to Master their life, they must see things with no glasses on. No filters or corrective intervention. It must be from your own self perspective and with a focus of a clear heartfelt direction that only comes from within...a very deep intrinsic space that only your soul takes its direction from.
I had the gnawing urge and clear direction from the biggest part of who I am to be authentic and to no longer "deal with" or "be in" situations that was not honouring to who I am at the very core and heart of my eternal being. I am learning to Master my Life, and the road is not smooth at times but when and only when you are ready....you will take it and boy oh boy you wont be disappointed!
Have you ever had one of those days where everyone around you seems to be in a "not so good of a mood?" Well that seems to be what I am hearing a lot of lately. People ask me how I manage to cope....my answer is a very clear and direct one...I just do....I do not personalize what is coming at me nor do I decide to take on 'their' stuff. I listen, calmly reply with my truth and ask for strength and direction if I need more clarity or personal understanding. Most of the time I can sense and feel what is 'really' going on but many have not taken the time to develop that perspective.
So how do you develop your Personal Power to deal with anything that may come your way?
1) What I have noticed is that when you take care of yourself more you are in alignment with your higher self and that brings in answers and patience to see the truth behind any situation
2) When you look after and nourish your body-mind and spirit you are aligned with an open heart to see what would be the wiser thing to say or react with.
3) Be open to seeing others' needs and just know they are the same as you in essence and to push your 'mind' stuff or 'ego' - judgment aside. Ask yourself - how may I help resolve or change this to a more positive outcome?
4) Only think about what you desire most, if you continuously think about what is (that doesn't feel good) or what you do not want - then that is what will be presented to you over and over again until you have learned how to not attract that scenerio again.
5) If you sense that your feelings are not in a positive way....notice what you are thinking - are you thinking about what you desire vs. what you do not desire...
Our Soul speaks to us within our feelings. Our feelings are spawned through our thoughts, always! When it does not feel good then that is a clear indication that we are out of alignment with who we are. So how do we change that? Start to be conscious of every thought, word or action that does not make us feel 'good'. When we follow this for a while - we start to see a different reality. You know what they say...it takes 21 days to make or break a habit....are you ready to start gaining some personal power and direct your thoughts and energy on the path of least resistance?
From time to time Karen speaks about what she is personally experiencing and how she feels and thinks through life...
All Ascension A Womens Perspective Living In Ascension Being Too Busy Believe You Can Achieve Children Need Our Voice Chose Happiness Dealing With Negative People Emotional Intellegence Energy Healing Everything Is On Purpose Guides Speak In Symbols Guiding Children In The Light Inner Strength Of A Women Law Of Attraction Live Deliberately Love Loving Self Meditation Guidance Mom With Indigo Children Overcoming Difficulities Personal Power Personal Vibration Realize-release-relax Seeing The Light Self Empowerment Spirit Speaking Steps To Feeling Good Take The Higher Road The Event Think And Speak Your Truth Throat Chakra Wave Of Flow Wise Women Lessons Of Love Women Women Personal Power Women Shifting You Are Light
Karen Fiorucci 2012-2019 (C)- Beyond Words Wellness - The Conscious Intuitive